Mini Household Ultrasonic Eyeglasses Cleaner 3Min Tap Water
1. For household: jewelry, ornaments, headwear, brooch, eyeglasses,
watch chain, dvd, cd, razor, toothbrush, denture, tea sets and baby
nipples, vegetables and fruits;
2. For eyeglasses and optical instruments: all optical instruments,
such as parts of eyeglasses, magnifying glasses, telescope,
3. For jade, accessories processing industry;
4. For watch industry, precise instruments;
5. For bank, office, arts and crafts, adverting industry and
official supplies: such as printer, shower nozzle, technical pen,
pen, painting brush, nozzle, sprayer, seal…
6. For communication equipment and electrical equipment
maintenance: such as precise circuit board, spare parts of mobile
phone, interphone, personal stereo…
7. For medical industry, schools: such as all kinds of medical
instruments, denture, dental cast, lens, beaker and test tube of
lab, mixture of all kinds of drug and reagent…
8. Gift for others.
1. Please keep the machine clean, turn off the power when not in
2. Machine at high temperatures, may cause damage to electronic
components and circuits, away from heat sources
3. Avoid the machine is stored in a wet environment
4. After cleaning after use, please put back the packaging, good
work from dust and moisture
Model : AG-008ST details:
|Model||AG-008ST(digital, power adjustable)|
|Description||digital ultrasonic cleaner|
Brief introduction of the ultrasonic eyeglasses cleaner:
In the modern world, more and more people use several kind of
eyeglasses, sunglasses, etc. The eyeglass and frame are full of
dust and oil after a long time use. It's hard to clean it by hand
and the friction may scratch the eyeglass sometimes. So the best
cleaning way is ultrasonic cleaner. You just need to put the
eyeglasses in the tank and use the tap water to clean it. And the
water produce any damage to the eyegalsses. Just 2-3min is enough
for once cleaning.
Q: What cleaning solution should I use?
A: Advanced cleaning solutions are made up of a variety of
detergents, wetting agents and other reactive components. A large
variety of different formulas designed for specific applications.
Proper selection is crucial for acceptable cleaning activity and to
prevent unwanted reactions with the workpiece.
Q: Can ultrasonic cleaning damage parts?
A: Ultrasonic can't damage parts.
Ultrasonic cleaning is considered safe for most parts, although in
some cases it is necessary to observe caution. Although the effects
of thousands of implosions per second is very powerful, the
cleaning process is safe.
Q.: What are the advantages of ultrasound over traditional cleaning
A.: Compared with traditional methods of ultrasonic cleaning allows
· minimize the use of manual labor
· make cleaning and degreasing without the use of organic solvents
· clean hard to reach areas of products and remove all types of
· shorten the processes such as extraction, dispersion,
purification, chemical reactions
· eliminates costly mechanical and chemical cleaning of heat
Q: What is the duration of time cleaning?
A.: Cleaning time will vary, depending on factors such as soil,
solution, the degree of cleanliness
Q.: What is the purpose of the unit heater?
A.: The primary purpose of the unit heater is to maintain the
solution temperature between cleaning cycles. The tremendous energy
released by cavitation generates heat for cleaning.
Q: Why is Ultrasonic Cleaning so Efficient and Effect?
A: When cavitation happens near a dirty object, the vacuum action
produced by those million of bubbles constantly imploding creates a
tiny pressure wave that reaches deep into every nook and cranny of
even the most delicate items. This tiny pressure wave dislodges and
breaks up the dirt and other contaminants and gently lifts it away.
The result is very fast and effective cleaning.