0.8L Household Ultrasonic Cleaner for Eyeglasses , Watch , Shaver
Why use ultrasonic cleaner?
Ultrasound - the technology that satisfies every cleaning task
Ultrasonic cleaning is one of the most modern processes today that
particularly effectively and efficiently removes dirt and other
contamination in the shortest time and without damage from many
different products to be cleaned.
With the AGsonic series, we have developed powerful ultrasonic
cleaners that are available as different models for our customers
for different applications.
All AGsonic units have a case made of stainless steel that is
robust on the one hand and on the other hand can be cleaned and
disinfected easily. Thanks to a wide range of accessories and
appropriate machine functions, the individual machine series are
ideally designed for the individual sectors.
The technology is future-oriented and is continuously improved.
Quality is the top priority at AG.
1. Stainless steel tank has resistance to wear and long work life.
2. With BLT type industrial ultrasonic transducer
3. with Stainless steel basket
4. Use just tab water, or industrial alcohol and solvent cleaner
for higher cleaning requirement
5. Industrial control chip microcontroller. Flexible circuit boards
control, more secure & stable
1. Please keep the machine clean, turn off the power when not in
2. Machine at high temperatures, may cause damage to electronic
components and circuits, away from heat sources
3. Avoid the machine is stored in a wet environment
4. After cleaning after use, please put back the packaging, good
work from dust and moisture
Model : AG-008ST details:
|Model||AG-008ST(digital, power adjustable)|
|Description||digital ultrasonic cleaner|
Q: What cleaning solution should I use?
A: Advanced cleaning solutions are made up of a variety of
detergents, wetting agents and other reactive components. A large
variety of different formulas designed for specific applications.
Proper selection is crucial for acceptable cleaning activity and to
prevent unwanted reactions with the workpiece.
Q: Can ultrasonic cleaning damage parts?
A: Ultrasonic can't damage parts.
Ultrasonic cleaning is considered safe for most parts, although in
some cases it is necessary to observe caution. Although the effects
of thousands of implosions per second is very powerful, the
cleaning process is safe.
Q.: What are the advantages of ultrasound over traditional cleaning
A.: Compared with traditional methods of ultrasonic cleaning allows
· minimize the use of manual labor
· make cleaning and degreasing without the use of organic solvents
· clean hard to reach areas of products and remove all types of
· shorten the processes such as extraction, dispersion,
purification, chemical reactions
· eliminates costly mechanical and chemical cleaning of heat
Q: What is the duration of time cleaning?
A.: Cleaning time will vary, depending on factors such as soil,
solution, the degree of cleanliness
Q.: What is the purpose of the unit heater?
A.: The primary purpose of the unit heater is to maintain the
solution temperature between cleaning cycles. The tremendous energy
released by cavitation generates heat for cleaning.
Q: Why is Ultrasonic Cleaning so Efficient and Effect?
A: When cavitation happens near a dirty object, the vacuum action
produced by those million of bubbles constantly imploding creates a
tiny pressure wave that reaches deep into every nook and cranny of
even the most delicate items. This tiny pressure wave dislodges and
breaks up the dirt and other contaminants and gently lifts it away.
The result is very fast and effective cleaning.